Sunday, January 20, 2008

WHAT BETTER FOOD TO HAVE THAN A NACHO PLATTER WHEN WATCHING FOOTBALL!!


I'll admit it. I actually thought TODAY was the SUPERBOWL instead of next week. It just goes to show you how much I hate football!! Every time I make this, it looks and tastes different. I just throw together whatever we have on hand. I make this in layers separating each ingredient in half. Make one layer of each ingredient then start with chips again and repeat. I start with a layer of chips, then add cooked chop meat that has taco seasoning mixed in. This time it was chipotle taco seasoning by Ortega. I also added a can of black beans, a can of sliced olives, a small can of chopped green chilis, (red) salsa, Tequila Lime Salsa and cheddar cheese. I put that in a 350 oven for about 15 minutes. When I took it out I added chopped tomatoes and chopped scallions. It was way too big for us but tastes yummy the next day put into wraps!

No comments: